Saturday 22 March 2008

1st post

Decided to create this website today.

The purpose of this website is to consolidate daily "kopitiam" and "pasat" talk among my friends and myself on the stock market and share it with fellow investors and speculators alike. These entries are intended to be free with the motive of sharing ideas and knowledge about the markets. This website is dedicated to friends who have limited information and resources when investing.

Here at "Lau Pa Sat" I intent to create a platform where readers can share their opinions after reading my daily entries. I have dedicated myself to watching the markets everyday. Opinions are my own.

I shall gradually upgrade the features of this website to provide a one-stop-shop for like-minded investors and interested parties.

*Disclaimer: The opinions on this website are the author's own and DO NOT constitute as investment advice. Caveat emptor. Actions based on opinions given in this website will not necessarily result in gains. Please practice due diligence before making any investment action. The author takes no responsibility of the outcome of the reader's decisions.

No comments: